10-16 DECEMBER 2018
Christmas Bowling CUP
|Organiser||Septimia Sport Club|
|Bowling Center||Septimia Bowling, Odorheiu Secuiesc, Romania|
Cat. A: bowlers above an average bowling score of 170+ the bowlers from B-C-J categories.
Cat. B: bowlers below an average bowling score of 170
Cat. C: bowlers below an average bowling score of 140
Cat. J: bowlers under 18 years
Cat. A-B-C.: 90 RON
Cat. J: 50 RON
Cat. A-B-C.: 70 RON – depending on free positions
Cat. J.: 40 RON – depending on free positions
|Desperado||60 RON – depending on free positions|
|Handicap children under 14 year||16 pins / game|
|Handicap children between 14-18 year||8 pins / game|
|Handicap women||8 pins / game|
|Contact person||Verzár Lóránt|
|Mobile phone||+40 742 114 391|
|Telefon / Fax||+40 266 217 770|
|Address||Str. Orbán Balázs nr. 106, Odorheiu Secuiesc, jud. Harghita|
|Lanes||6 lanes, QubicaAMF SPL lane|
|Approach||QubicaAMF Ultra Slide|
|Pinsetter||QubicaAMF 90 XLi|
|Oil machine||AMF HVO SUMMIT S-Series (6 pads machine)|
|17.00||12 positions||12 positions||12 positions||12 positions||12 positions||12 positions|
|Booking condition||Filling the registration form|
|Number of re-entries||Unlimited|
Cancellation is possible by contacting the organisers at least 48 hours before the start of the competition.
The squad's positions can not be transmitted arbitrarily to another person.
Depending on free positions.
GENERAL RULES – SEPTIMIA BOWLING OPEN
- If equipment failure on a pair of lanes would delay the progress of a series longer than 30 minutes, the interrupted game and series shall be resumed from the point of interruption (with the already registered results on the respective lane) according to the decision of the tournament officials;
- In case of damaging on purpose the lane installation or the furniture the player responsible for the damage receives a warning and the result of his / her next frame will be 0 (zero).
- If the mistakes happens again the player in charge will be removed from the game.
- The application of any foreign substance on the bottom of the bowling shoes is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to talcum powder, pumice and resin on shoes, and/or soft rubber soles or heels that rub off on the approach.
- The application of any cleaning substance containing alcohol on the bowling balls is prohibited. It is also prohibited to use towels, napkins soaked in substances. In case of not respecting the above mentioned rules the responsible players result will be zero in the respective game.
- For any kind of complaint concerning the game, caused by the technical equipment of the center or complaints concerning the behaviour of other players, the injured players must address to the tournament officials, the only ones who have the right to make a decision concerning the game.
- After the players are randomly drawn into lanes and a player refuses to play the entry fee (or re-entry fee if that is the case) is not going to be returned to he / she.
- Players who were disqualified because of their own fault (violation of the general playing rules) are not allowed to request the returning of the participation fee.
- Players are strictly prohibited to appear on the lanes under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substances, to swear or use offensive words, or to use physical or verbal violence (in the other case players can be disqualified).
- Consuming alcohol or smoking in the playing area is prohibited.