Odorheiu Secuiesc - a drop of Szekler culture
Program "With the cane through Odorhei!": a lot of historical memories, undisclosed secrets of the city, the revitalization of Odorheiu's old-fashioned atmosphere are presented during the thematic walk.
- ,,Székely Támadt" fortress
- The Heart of Jesus chapel
- Museum of mineral waters and baths (Băile Szejke)
- Open air museum of the Szekler gates (Băile Szejke)
- The Heart of Jesus statue: place of pilgrimage
- Memorial Park
- House of Culture, Municipal Museum
- Reformed church, Orthodox parish, Roman Catholic church, Unitarian church
- The Church with two towers of the Franciscans and the monastery
Legends and treasures of Szeklerland
- CORUND PROMENADE: deep knowledge tour of handicrafts with horse drawn cart in Corund. The guests can visit the unique tinder fungus processing workshop, traditional weaver and the local village museum. After the promenade we invite our guests to a time-travel on the volcanic plateau around Corund.
- The guests can visit the Fântâna Brazilor peat bog`s educational trail, after that they are invited to an open air taste of home made jams and syrups. The tour is ended with a home made tasting at a traditional self-sufficient farm (home made cheese, bread, butter, egg, bacon, onion, jams, tea or brandy).
- Vizit to the fortified church of Dârjiu, which is part of UNESCO World Heritage.
- Inlăceni - one of the oldest and most valuable village in the area.